Main School Fees 2019 / 2020
Fees per term for the school year starting September 2019
Pre-School 1 and 2
|Mornings only (15 hours)||Funded by Government Grant|
|£1,410 (if not eligible for funding)|
|Per afternoon, per term||£227|
Extra afternoon sessions are available 12.15-3.30pm at £30 per session or 1.30-3.30pm at £25 per session (if extending from the morning & lunch session). School lunches will be charged at £2 each. Please note: Government grants for 3 and 4 year olds can be applied for through the school. Nursery/Pre-School lunch time supervision * £52 per term or £6.20 per session
* This charge applies if your child stays for lunch after a morning session and is collected at 1:30 pm. When booking in advance for the term, £52 for each day and for occasional bookings the charge is £6.20 each time e.g. if a child stays every Monday and Thursday the charge will be £104 per term.
|Main School (Fees include school lunches)|
|Classes 1 and 2||£2,495|
|Classes 3 to 7||£2,855|
All fees can now be paid electronically, please contact Nina Cornish for details firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a 5% sibling discount on school fees (but not on any extra charges)
- Instead of paying fees termly, three times a year, payment can now be made by monthly Direct Debit over twelve months, beginning on 1st September, at no extra charge. Alternatively fees can be paid electronically
- Fees are due on or before the first day of term and a penalty will be incurred for late payment.
- We regret that no reimbursement of fees can be made in cases of absence, such as illness.
- A full academic term’s notice in writing of withdrawal of a child from school is required or a full term’s fee in lieu of notice.
- Costs incurred recovering any outstanding debts will be charged to your account for which you will be liable
Nursery Fees 2019/2020
Nursery fees are charged per term and are calculated at the rate of £16.00 per session. Parents agree with the Nursery leaders in advance which sessions their child will attend.
A morning session is 8:50-12:15 and an afternoon is 12:15-3:30. A full week consists of 10 sessions. A morning session can be extended to 1.30pm if required, for which the charge is £6.20. For children requiring lunch (whether during an extended session or an afternoon one) the charge is £2.
Lunch time supervision * £52 per term or £6.20 per session.
Nursery term dates are the same as for the school. If you have any financial queries please contact Mrs Nina Cornish on email@example.com
- Instead of paying fees termly, three times a year, payment may be made by monthly Direct Debit over twelve months, beginning on 1st September, at no extra charge
- Fees are due on or before the first day of term and a late payment charge of £10 per week will be incurred for late payment
- We regret that no remission of fees can be made in cases of absence, such as illness
- There will be a charge for late collections
- Charges for school lunches are payable termly in advance
- Please advise the Nursery leaders before the end of term, of any increase or decrease required in the child’s attendance for the following term
- Under current regulations, the Nursery can take children up to the age of 3 years. The child can then transfer to Pre-School at Warlingham Park School.