Warlingham Park School was inspected by The Independent School Inspectorate (ISI) in January 2022.
Key findings summarise that:
- The quality of the pupils’ personal development is EXCELLENT
- The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is GOOD
- From the earliest age, pupils actively support each other in a highly collaborative atmosphere, respecting and recognising individual differences and needs.
- A family ethos where all pupils display and discuss their inherent values of knowing what is expected and how to be kind and respectful is a strong feature of the school.
- Pupils are confident communicators, who willingly present ideas and information to others.
- Pupils’ ability to analyse, argue and reason logically are well developed.
- Pupils’ enthusiasm is encouraged by committed staff reinforcing a productive work ethic and positive can-do approach.
- Pupils achieve success in a range of academic and other achievements throughout their time at school, encouraged by the celebration of their successes through a plethora of different avenues, such as house points, stickers and certificates.
- Pupils show a keen sense of wanting to do the right thing; they have pride in their good behaviour and respect for one another, taking responsibility for their part in maintaining a friendly and safe space to learn.
- Pupils have an extremely strong appreciation of different cultural backgrounds and diversity within society.
- Pupils value their community and gain a sense of personal achievement and satisfaction from contributing to the success of the school.
To download the full report, click here.